About Thought into Action Ltd
WOULD YOU TAKE THE EASY OPTION?
Excluding people with whom you disagree might lead to easier meetings but your conclusions can be superficial and quick to de-rail. Sound solutions demand input from all your stakeholders, where great ideas can be forged in the heat of disagreement. Managing that process requires a level of skill:
* in setting the scene so that you are all agreed on what has to be done;
* in facilitating the discussion to steer a path towards results;
* in working effectively with your people so that doubts are raised and novel ideas are shared, so that the end result benefits from everyone's contribution;
* in turning a level of good will, interest and enthusiasm into commitment and actions that get done.
Use our services:
* to facilitate the occasional tricky situation where it matters that you all agree on the way forward; or
* when you need to inspire your team; or
* when you recognise you need to develop your own skills to produce better results yourself.
Whatever your choice,
AIM HIGHER WITH THOUGHT INTO ACTION Ltd.
Please contact Karen Hands, Director & Principal Consultant, for further details.
Mobile: 07775 707140