About RAS Ltd.
RAS are a local company with offices located in Chester. We pride ourselves on being able to respond quickly to requests from our clients and finding creative, practical and cost effective solutions to challenges our clients face.
RAS have many years of experience working with the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Pharmaceutical sectors and are therefore familiar with the processes, equipment and terminology used.
We specialise in the application of risk assessment to develop or improve the management of safety, environment, health and business risk. Our capabilities in major accident risk cover a wide range of processes for identifying, assessing, communicating and managing those risks.
Our local team of specialists can provide a high level of support for any project. Our team has qualifications and experience from a wide range of backgounds, including the Environment, Process Safety, Electrical, Chemical and Mechanical Engineering.
Just some examples of where we can offer support and guidance:
• Risk Assessment – Qualitative to full QRA
• Consequence modelling (using the latest software such as PHAST and ADMS)
• COMAH 5 year reviews and inspections
• Environmental permitting
• Environmental source-pathway-receptor assessments
• Occupied buildings assessments
• SIL & LOPA assessments
• ALARP demonstration
• Demonstration of sustainable legal compliance
• Resource Efficiency/Energy management
• Development of Process Safety Performance Indicators (PSPIs)
• Development of Safety and Environmental Management Systems
• Development of Emergency Plans
• Development and delivery of Training