About Colour Synthesis Solutions Ltd
CSS is based, alongside a cluster of several other chemical companies, at Blackley, North Manchester. The company?s mainstream interests are contract research and contract synthesis, often (though not exclusively) with a special emphasis on coloured molecules. Additionally we undertake process development, as well as provide a range of speciality fabrics.
Typically for contract research, the background information is outlined by the customer and an agreed programme is then compiled and undertaken by Colour Synthesis Solutions Ltd. However this format may be varied. The company has invented several products which have been successfully commercialised by our clients, and other materials are presently being scaled up and will shortly reach the market.
CSS offers a complete chemistry service, comprising:
* Specialism in colour chemistry and the delivery of effect molecules to surfaces
* Custom synthesis of coloured and non-coloured fine chemicals
* Process research, development and optimisation
* Contract research programs with targeted molecular design
* Milligram to kilogram scale-up capability
* Provision of specialist dyed and treated test fabrics, including AISE standards for the detergent industry and test houses
* Full literature and patent searches, with requisite patent exemplification
* Sample analysis and composition determination.
* Chemistry consultancy and project management
* Small scale dye intermediates
CSS concentrates on building long-lasting and transparent relationships with customers. All our work is tailor made to customer needs and is never outsourced to other parties, unless by strict agreement.