About Capita PROjEN
Capita PROjEN is a North West based multi-disciplined project management and engineering design company. Our core business involves all elements of the project lifecycle from project inception, (including feasibility studies, capital justifications, front-end engineering) right through to the detailed design and construction phases, including the delivery of full turnkey projects.
Thirty seven years ago, we grew out of supporting ICI's innovative project development programme, and this "mind-set" has stayed with us over the years. Fundamental to this, is our ability to gather and evaluate ideas in a structured fashion at each stage of a project's development.
We started working in the chemical, process and petrochemical industries before expanding into other sectors. We have always enjoyed the benefit of recruiting the very finest North-West engineers experienced in the design and delivery of projects for these heavily regulated industries. Key differentiators for us in this sector include our in-depth knowledge and practical application of process safety, including Hazid and Hazop Studies, Relief Stream Philosophy, DSEAR / ATEX, and Functional Safety compliance.
Our systems and processes underpin our operational effectiveness. Over the years we have developed a unique and robust Information Management System (IMS) that we use to both run our business and to execute projects on behalf of our clients. As well as being at the heart of our ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations, our IMS has been audited by a number of our blue-chip clients and has always been highly commended.
Why choose Capita PROjEN?
* True Multi-discipline offering
* An innovative and collaborative approach to client relations and project execution
* Project cost estimating and cost control expertise
* Unrivalled Health and Safety performance
* Expert knowledge of UK legislative compliance requirements
* Market leading and industry recognised Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas experience
* Award winning Biofuel Plant Design and Build
* RoSPA 14 consecutive gold awards ? 5 of which are RoSPA Presidents? award
* Winner of the Chemicals northwest Engineering Business of the Year Award 2015.