Workshop Programme: Innovation by Service Design
Monday 6 June 2011, 09:00 - Monday 27 June 2011, 12:30
Service design thinking is being adopted as the most effective method of driving innovation in progressive corporations across the globe.
This exciting programme has been created to make the commercial opportunities of this approach accessible specifically to SMEs in the engineering, manufacturing and technology sectors.
These lively, interactive sessions have been designed to answer to two core questions:
- How can refinement of the service dimension of my business make it more competitive?
- How can a service design approach help me create optimal customer experiences?
As well as an overview of the principles that underpin a service design approach, delegates will benefit from:
- Practical tools and methods that can be implemented straight away
- Methods of unearthing fresh insights to increase efficiencies and drive new product development
- A transferable guide on ‘Innovation by Service Design’
- An action plan tailored to your individual business
The programme is made up of a series of four events and delegates must commit to completing the full programme.
Further support will be made available to a limited number of participants following the workshops through a series of MA student consultancies, should delegates wish to utilise this resource (limited to 5 places).
For further details and to book onto the event please click here