Temporary staff - it's all changing!
Wednesday 7th September 2011, 9am - 12 noon, Registration from 08.45am. Crowne Plaza Hotel, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Speke Rd, Liverpool, L24 8QD
BIONOW , in conjunction with SRG, are delighted to invite you or your HR lead to a free seminar to advise your business on the best practices regarding the upcoming changes to Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
With only 6 weeks until the regulations come into force, this seminar is essential for all businesses engaging temporary workers.
The seminar will be led by Stephen Brewis the Group Governance Manager for Impellam PLC, the parent company of SRG. Impellam is a leading provider of human capital services, including innovative solutions for the workforce, with expertise in technical & professional talent.
The seminar will give you a thorough understanding of:
• Who falls outside of the AWR?
• What will those covered by the AWR be entitled to?
• How will equal treatment be determined?
• What is included in ‘pay and conditions’?
• What is excluded from ‘pay and conditions’?
• When must the entitlement be met?
• How will complaints about unequal treatment be made?
• Who is liable?
• What are the penalties?
Book your place
You can book online at: http://www.bionow.co.uk/events.aspx
Alternatively contact: firstname.lastname@example.org