Smart Formulation: Using modelling and high throughput to revolutionise formulation development
22nd October 2010, Bradford
Advances in information technology, computational methods, artificial intelligence and robotics have opened up new possibilities for those seeking to accelerate the process of formulation development and enhance their understanding and exploitation of complex formulated systems.
In this event we invite you to help us:
* Determine what are the major industry challenges and needs in the area of modelling and high throughput (HT) methods for formulation
* Communicate company case studies of how these methods can improve formulation development
* Make it easier for companies to take up modelling and HT methods for formulation development.
* Build the profile and impact of these methods
* Facilitate interaction, collaborative work & consortium building in this area
Who should attend and why?
Primarily R&D directors, managers and practitioners from formulating companies using (or with an interest in) these methods in their formulation development will be able to identify key challenges, benefits and opportunities from using these methods.
Solution providers (such as companies, academics, consultants) with offers in modelling and HT methods for formulation will be able to join partnerships with formulating companies.
The workshop is relevant for those active in all formulating sectors (e.g. pharma, home and personal care, food, agrochemicals, paints, inks, coatings, adhesives, construction products, lubricants) as well as for those who providing ingredients for those industries.
Request for Posters and Exhibitors:
If you are interested in displaying posters, or taking advantage of the space available for exhibiting, please contact us using the details below. An exhibition table with space for a banner stand will cost £150 + VAT
To register, contact us:
Tel: +44(0)1484 346 540
To view a copy of the programme please click on the link belowif_flyer_ht_modelling_22nd_oct_2010.pdf