The North West Manufacturers’ NEW! Survive and Thrive Conference
8 July 2010
In this most difficult of economic times, this new style manufacturers' conference from the Manufacturing Advisory Service North West will bring you practical opportunities to drive your order books, reduce energy and production costs and position yourself for future growth.
Survive and Thrive 2010 will focus on four key themes:
* How much does operational excellence matter in a recession?
* How can we more effectively drive the sales and order book?
* The future of manufacturing – does technology provide us with opportunities or threats?
* Have we got the skills we need to drive future growth and if not, where can we get them?
Benefits of Attending:
* Learn from leading manufacturers who have weathered the storm and can provide advice on the opportunities for the future
* Meet new customers and suppliers
* Learn about new sources of finance and assistance with cash management
* Gain insight from leading economic commentators into future growth
* Learn about leading edge innovations that can transform your business and sources of practical support
* Find out what practical support is available from the Manufacturing Advisory Services’ new “emerging from recession” offerings
Factory Tours – 9 July 2010
Factory tours are being confirmed with a number of leading North West manufacturers.
For a copy of the conference brochure please click on the following linkmas_conference_brochure_final_8july2010.pdf
For a copy of the agenda please click on the following linkmas-agenda-8thjuly2010.pdf
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE