North West Energy Forum Annual Conference 2011: Creating new opportunities in the low carbon economy
Thursday 24 November 2011 - 08.30 – 14.30, Old Trafford
The North West Energy Forum has been active for over 60 years, delivering energy briefings and networking opportunities for North West energy professionals.
This FREE conference is NWEF’s showcase event, pulling together key regional players in the energy sector and attracting over 150 delegates.
- Carbon Strategy in the North West
- The Green Deal: A national perspective (DECC)
- Low Carbon Housing Retrofit: Supply chain opportunities (AGMA)
- The ecoSMARTER Project: How it can benefit your business
- The Green Deal: What can it do and what should you do? (Camco)
- Finance Options for Energy Projects
- Closing remarks (Luciana Berger MP, Shadow Minister for Energy and Climate Change)
For further details please click here