National Chemicals Event
29 March 2012 at Harrogate (9am - 5pm)
Venue is Pavilions of Harrogate (Yorkshire Event Centre)
• Discover a range of current and future international market opportunities
• Identify the full range of support available from UKTI
• Learn from case studies of export success in key markets
• Review and influence a trade strategy for the chemicals industry
• Hear the latest government policy for the chemicals sector
• Input into UKTI's action plan
UK Trade & Investment invite you to this free international trade event.
We will be communicating the findings of our recent review into export potential of the chemicals sector. This seminar will also give a full update of all the trade support available in 2012. We would also like your input to ensure SMEs within this key sector are fully represented within our action plan.
Speakers & Facilitators
Janet Tingle, Head of Engineering and Chemicals, UKTI
Bryan Davies, UKTI Chemicals Specialist
Neil Harvey, Head of International Trade, Chemicals Industries Association
Mark Turner, BIS Chemicals Unit
Plus company case studies
Workshops and discussion groups
UK chemicals capabilities
Barriers to export growth
Priority actions to achieve export success
Discover new opportunities and influence the trade strategy in your industry.
Please register your place today.
to book for the event, companies should email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0191 426 6333