Managing REACH: Supplying goods into the EU, managing your SVHC obligations
1 December, Novotel Leeds, LS1 4HR
This event is aimed at importers, manufacturers, and retailers of goods, whether as finished products or for further assembly within the EU, who need to gain a better understanding of their obligations under REACH and how to comply.
- Do you know what an SVHC is?
- Have you heard of the Candidate List?
- Do your products contain substances on the Candidate list?
- Do your products release substances which need to be registered
- Will you be obliged to notify ECHA about any substances?
If you need to know the answer to any of these questions, and learn some practical "next steps" then this is the workshop for you. This event will be of value to anyone who is managing the REACH compliance activities of the supply chain within their company.
We will bring you the very latest information on what REACH means for articles and explain what you need to do to comply. We'll also provide you with some tips on what to tell your customers and when, and explore some of the practicalities of notification to ECHA.