11th - 16th July 2010, Glasgow, UK
The 43rd IUPAC World Polymer Congress, 'Macro2010', is the latest in the series of the biennial meetings of the IUPAC Polymer Division. The series has been running for several decades and is the largest international multi-symposium conference dedicated to all aspects of polymer science and engineering. Macro2010 is organised by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) and is hosted by the Pure and Applied Macromolecular Chemistry Group (Macro Group UK).
Macro2010 will have an overall focus on Polymer Science in the Service of Society.
· Delivering New Polymers for Service in Society: Advances in Polymer Chemistry
· Molecular to Macroscopic Behaviour of Polymers
· Sustainability: Renewable Resources and Environmentally-Friendly Polymers
· Polymers in Support of Life
· Functional Polymers for Electronics, Energy and Analysis
· Polymer Science in Everyday Life
· Advances in Colloidal and Nanosize Polymer Materials
· Young Polymer Scientists: Contributions, Nurturing and Networking
As well as the oral presentations, an important part of the congress will be the poster sessions - a great opportunity to network and present your work. Dedicated poster sessions associated with the symposia will run on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons of the congress.
Our sponsorship and exhibition packages offer great marketing and promotional opportunities for a variety of organisations. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Macro2010, please click here.