Incoterms Explained Event
12th May 2011 – 10:00 – 12:00
Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road
Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB
UKTI Northwest are encouraging northwest businesses to attend a free event to find out about the latest Incoterms 2010 rules and how they can assist in international trade success.
How can Incoterms rules benefit my business?
The newest set of international trade terms are the Incoterms® 2010 rules created by the International Chamber of Commerce. They can be used to divide risks, costs and responsibilities when shipping goods between a buyer and a seller, either internationally or for domestic contracts. They are particularly useful in international trade where their common acceptance helps bridge language barriers and legal systems.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
• The latest revisions to Incoterms and their implications
• Definitions of the 11 Incoterms and their pros and cons
• Transfer of Risk from the Seller to the Buyer.
• Responsibility for Insurance.
• Examples of associated costs and impact on margins
• Advantages and disadvantages of each term.
For further details and to book onto the event please click on the flyer below