Green Corporate Energy
Wednesday 27th June - London
Green Corporate Energy (GCE12), the Green Monday mid-year summit that dives deep into the most bankable, and measurable, area of sustainability strategies.
Imagine an event that showcased the best energy strategy in the world. In recognition of the multifaceted nature of the latest strategies, you'd be cherry-picking different elements from a variety of leading strategies. We'd start with the following:
- Deutsche Bank's analysis of what will happen to the price of energy
- MITIE's CEO on putting energy into the heart of business strategy
- Barts & the London NHS's building of confidence with the finance team
- BT's integration of energy understanding into the different business functions
- IKEA's outstanding commitment to onsite energy generation
- Opower and Facebook's understanding of how to collaborate.
The super early bird price ends at midnight on the 5th April . More at the event website, book here or drop Rupert a line if you want to discuss what it could do for you.
Venturefest - Invest, Innovate, Grow!
Wednesday 22nd October 2014 - registration from 9.00am Bridgewater Hall, Manchester Join us
R&D Tax Relief & IP / Commercialisation
Wednesday 22nd October at the University of Chester Thornton Science Park The Topic This