EIAT 2nd HE and FE National Conference
9th December 2010 at the Queens Hotel in Leeds
This conference is focused on exploring new ways of how the Higher Education and Business sectors can work in collaboration to address the challenges of workforce development as the new austerity measures of the coalition Government shape the political landscape. We would be delighted to have representatives from Chemicals NW attending the conference to engage in the wide ranging debate around higher level skills and training in the workplace. Current registered delegates are drawn from universities and partner organisations, the sector skills alliance and support agencies, colleges, the business sectors, private training providers.
New Landscape - New Business Partnerships
National Conference for HE and FE - 9th December, Queens Hotel, Leeds
High profile keynote speakers include;
· Dr. Ian Tunbridge OBE (Deputy Vice Chancellor, Thames Valley University)
· Graeme Thompson (Dean of University of Sunderland, Faculty of Arts, Design and Media Former Director ITV Tyne Tees)
· Carl Lygo (Chief Executive/Principal of BPP College of Professional Studies)
· Andrew Palmer (Head of Skills Development British Telecom)
· Michael Davis (Director of Strategy and Performance UK Commission for Employment and Skills (UKCES)
Attendance at the conference will give you direct access to a range of high profile keynote speakers taken from a strong profile of public and private sector policy makers ensuring that you’ll take away up to date solutions and strategies to inform your organisational planning over the coming months. You will also be able to select to attend parallel workshops and seminars (details below).
Opportunities are also still available for exhibitors and sponsors, please contact me for details if this is of interested to you.
Please feel free to circulate the event information to your colleagues in the North West from education and business sector.
To register and for further information please visit http://www.eiat.org/events.html