Doing Business in Germany
18th April 2012 (9.15am-3.00pm) - Manchester
Throughout the day there will be a unique chance to hold one-to-one meetings with expert UKTI Market advisers specialising in a range of sectors to help your business to make the mosy of the opportunities available.
This event will also mark 100 days to the start of the Olympic Games in London, forming part of the Brisitsh Business Club (www.britishbusinessclub.innovateuk.org)
* 2nd Largest export market in the world.
* strategic location in the heart of Europe, ideal to use as a base to trade throughout wider Europe.
* Germany is the UK's number one Eupopean export market.
* Annual sales of more than 2 trillion euros in goods and services.
* Germany has the third largest aerospcae industry in Europe and is one of Germany's most innovative & best performing industries with a turnover of 24.7bn euros (+4.5%) in 2010.
* Germany is Europe's largest Food & Drink consumer market and the UK's number one export market.
Marc Shanker, the chemical commercial officer, (who also covers life sciences and, due to his work with formulation companies, now also covers the cosmetics/toiletries/personal care sector) will be one of the visiting commercial officers and there is an opportunity to have a one-to-one meeting with him to either discuss how to enter the German market or, if you already have anagent/distributor, how UKTI may be able to assist and work with your appointed partners to enhance your profile in the German market.
A Webinar which will show you how to get water quality data from colour reactions
5th March 2015 Your chance to see how photometry gives you the information you need. Join
CLP: Practical Issues for Compliance with the 2015 Deadline
5 March – Solihull With just months to go until the final CLP deadline have you done all