Business planning and forecasting: Practical tips and common pitfalls
Thursday 12 May 2011 from 9am – 11.20am (registration is from 9am – 9.20am), Liverpool Science Park, Innovation Centre 2
COST: Free to attend
The contents of a business plan can make or break your chances of funding success. Does yours make the grade?
Join us for an unmissable free seminar on business planning and forecasting facilitated by leading accountancy and advisory firm Grant Thornton.
This practical seminar will explore why some business plans work and some don’t. You’ll get to see exactly what goes into a successful bank and private funding bid, and what a less than impressive business plan looks like.
Delegates can expect to learn:
• How to produce a succinct business plan
• The reasons why business plans get rejected by funders
• What an investor is looking for when they buy into the dream
• What a ‘good’ business plan looks like
• How to create an integrated cash flow model
• Possible sensitivities
• What help is available to businesses putting plans and forecasts together
• Other practical tips
Speakers will include:
Carl Williams - Partner - Grant Thornton UK LLP
Simon Carruthers - Senior Manager - Grant Thornton UK LLP
Rowan Porter - Senior Manager - Grant Thornton UK LLP
Chemicals Northwest REACH User Group (members of Chemicals Northwest only)
1st June 2016 - Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury (1pm - 4pm)
Permit to Work Training Course
1st June 2016 – Daresbury A permit is needed when maintenance work can only be carried