Bruker Demonstration Day @ I-TAC
Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th March at 10:30 – 13:00
The Atrium, Daresbury Laboratory
You are invited to attend the next Innovations Technology Access Centre demonstration day. This event will allow you to learn more about the possibilities that are opened up to you through a selection of different X-ray techniques. On the day there will be the latest Bruker X-ray diffractometer, hand held and bench top XRF. The day will also offer a hands-on practical session to examine your own samples, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The demonstration day is a free event but you must be registered to attend. This is a single day event therefore please register providing the following information indicating which day you wish to attend and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 24th of March:
- Your title, initials and surname
- Your job title and organisation
- Your organisation's postal address (inc. postcode)
- Your telephone number and email address
- Please indicate your preferred day to attend: 29th or 30th March
- Do you have any dietary requirements?
Please find attached (below) the programme for the day. For more details please visit the I-TAC website: http://www.itac.stfc.ac.uk/News+and+events/Events/24118.aspxbruker_demo_day_programme_11-03-03.doc